**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Friday, June 20, 2014

His Last Suit

Have you ever had to go shopping for an outfit knowing it would be the last one they'd ever wore? If you haven't I am here to tell you it sucks and its hard, very hard. Tytan was blessed in the hospital, so he never wore his blessing outfit. The day before he passed  I had a sweet lady fulfill one of my desires, and she came and took a few pictures of Tytan in his blessing outfit. He looks so sick, but they are pictures I will forever cherish!
After he passed, I had no clue what to dress him in for his burial. I didn't want to bury him in his blessing outfit because I wanted to frame his like I did Azleigh's and have it as a keepsake. I wanted him in white though because he was now a little angel, so we braved the idea of going shopping for something white. I have to say it was the worst shopping trip of my life. I hated everything we found. We went to every LDS, White Clothing Stores from Payson to American Fork. After spending an entire day being completely unsuccessful, I end up buying 3 different little blessing outfits and going home. I was exhausted and came to conclusion I wasn't going to like anything I had to bury my baby in, so I gave up.
I requested that we got to dress our little boy, and Mike was so good to let me be involved as I could be and do whatever I could handle. We met him there on early Friday to dress Tytan and set up for the viewing. As he rolled my baby boy out, it was once again confirmed to me that Tytan was safe in Heaven, and this was only his shell. The events that take place after death of a child are hard to put down in words. It is a feeling and experiences that really can't be explained in words.
Dressing Tytan was another one of those indescribable feelings. I remember before I left home that day I grabbed the "less ugly" white outfit out of the three. Like I mentioned before I really didn't like any of them. As we put that little white outfit on our baby's body, then the suit jacket, it transformed into one of the most beautiful outfits/scene I had ever laid eyes on. He looked so perfect, so pure, and so Heavenly. He little like a little version of a veil worker in the temple. We continued to put on his white socks, shoes, and comb his hair into my favorite little blonde fohawk. I couldn't help but cry knowing I had an ABSOLUTE PERFECT son. Many of us like to think our kids our perfect, but I can truly say mine is.
A sweet lady in Provo made him the most beautiful, softest blanket and gave it to us to wrap him up in. We wrapped him up and placed him in the casket so he was ready for his special services.

No comments:

Post a Comment