**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Torn Between Two Loves"

The other night it was a rough rough night. I try really hard to stay positive through this, but sometimes I just break and can't take anymore. This usually happens at all hours of the night when I'm alone and can just plead with the Lord to bless our lil guy! I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't scared to death of what our future holds. I am trying to think & believe that everything is going to be okay but in all honesty we truly don't know. There are so many questions & what ifs that run through my mind all day everyday!
As I was reading on the Internet the other night I came across this poem and it really hit home! It really describes our lil man!!

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels to go live on earth and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus, "I don't want to leave. I like it here and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay and that he is just going for a visit. 

He is still not swayed on this idea so Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks,"Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." 

Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family, play and laugh everyday. And when its time to come back to heaven, I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken, just torn between two loves."

We love our lil Tytan and are looking so forward to meeting him & enduring this journey with him! Please continue to pray for him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment