**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our 24th of July

Our holidays are pretty limited since we can't take our little man out around many people/germs, but we still manage to have a great time and make memories!! Once again Jord had to work, so it was just me and the kiddos. Our grandparents were the grand marshalls of the Spring City parade, so we rode over there with my parents. Az got out with my parents and Tytan and I watched it from the car.


We went to lunch with my brother and his family then came home! My parents took Azleigh to the park for the town celebration. Tytan and I stayed home and spent some quality time together. I love when I get to just love on him and do nothing else. We watched fireworks from my parents front porch with all the cousins! Tytan loves the fireworks....He never makes a peep!!





No comments:

Post a Comment