**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fighting For His Momma

I know these are some sad pictures, but it has been a rough day. It's building up and I'm starting to break. I was sitting next to my little sweet babe's bed talking to him as I do everyday. To my surprise and everyone else's he opened his eyes to his momma's voice & now has many times throughout the day. This is the first time I have seen his baby blues in over 2 weeks. What a relief and what an honor to know my baby loves me SO MUCH that he gives every ounce of strength he has for me to see me. It seriously made my day and gave me just what I needed to keep going. I will never forget this moment. I am so head over hills for this little guy. I can't wait for him to get big, so I can tell him all these stories. He has my heart, every bit of it! I love you Tytan J! You know help mommy even when you're having to fight for your own life.


No comments:

Post a Comment