**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank you! Thank you!

We have been so blessed by the love, help, and support we have received from SO MANY! I am just in awe at the friends, family, and even strangers who have reached out to us during this trying time. I cry every time I get on facebook and see almost EVERY FB friend with my baby boy's "Prayers for Tytan" profile picture. It is amazing how a small community has came together for us and rallied around us to keep us off the ground. I am so overwhelmed by the participation in fasts and prayers in our behalf. It has truly been amazing, and I am not sure how to thank you all. Just saying thank you seems so simple and inadequate but really thank you!! I haven't had time to respond to all the messages, but I love to read them. It is those little things that get me through the days. Please continue to remember my little family, especially our special little guy in your prayers. We have a LONG, HARD road ahead. I love and thank you all for your kindness!



No comments:

Post a Comment