**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Storytime!!

Things are starting to look up.... I really hate saying it out loud because it seems like just when we are doing good they turn real quick. But he is doing relatively well. He is still on high flow but they are weaning. He is tolerating it well. He is still on Milranon to help his heart squeeze and take some of the work load.
We moved to a new room. We love this room because there is sunshine. It is amazing what a little sunshine can do for your spirit. I didn't realize it until now. I don't see much sunlight because I am in the hospital all day every day!
We had such a good day and for the first time in over a month I was able to snuggle both my babes together. It felt so good to do something "normal" even though we are in the hospital. We were able to snuggle up in the rocking chair and read books. Az loves reading to her baby brother.
It's the simple things like this we often take for granted. DON'T. I plead with you don't. We are not in charge of our future, and we are not certain what tomorrow holds. Cherish every moment you can with your children. Everything else can wait. You won't regret it.... I promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment