**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I never want to let go!!

I'll be honest.... I'm scared. I felt like we were over the biggest hurdles, and I'm afraid we haven't seen anything yet. I'm scared of what our future holds. I'm scared I'll never see my baby boy smile again. I'm scared he will never say Momma or Azy or anything for that fact. I'm scared his brain really isn't going to recover. I hold him right now & I never ever want to let go. 
He has been removed from the transplant list for now... Until he proves otherwise. With his MRI results he's not eligible for a heart :( so now we pray for two things. 1. His brain recovers & 2. His heart lasts long enough until he can prove he will have the quality of life for a new heart. 
Our new game plan is we will be here for another 60 days in therapy and rehab. We will have another OHS in 60 days and hopefully be he as a family of 4 by Christmas! That is my wish & our goal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment