**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

IV's in every Limb

Seriously I hate needles. I hate IV's and I am such a baby, so to sit and watch my little guy be poked a million times and have an IV in every part of his body makes me cringe. He is so stinkin' tough! Tytan is still fighting. He was able to be transferred from the VDR to a regular conventional ventilator. This is one step closer. I am dying to hold my little guy, but I can't yet. He has to be SVT free for 24 hours and off the vent. It is just too scary to move them around with a vent, so I have to continue to be patient. Praying it happens soon though!

I still haven't left the hospital since any of this happened. Thank heavens for wonderful family and friends to bring me stuff, or I'd be looking real homely. The staff is taking good care of me and makes sure we have the best accommodations. That is about the only perk of having the sickest kid in the hospital is you usually get the nicest/first pick of things. I have been staying upstairs in the Ronald McDonald rooms at night. They are really nice and a comfortable bed. The best part is I am only seconds away from my little man if something was to go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment