**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Friday, November 22, 2013

I can SMILE!!

Since Tyt has learned to SMILE- He doesn't stop! He is seriously the happiest & most perfect little man we could ever ask for. He has the most darling smile and the sweet lil dimple on the right side. The ladies better watch out when he's older because between his big blue eyes, blonde hair, dimple, and smile he will have them all won over before he even speaks.
There is something about this kiddo that makes me completely melt, even more so than with my lil Azleigh. Maybe it's because part of me thought this day would never come and another part of me doesn't know what the future holds, so I cherish every moment & every milestone we meet together! I love seeing Tytan grow and develop! He is doing so so awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment