**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Friday, November 22, 2013

Stampede 2013

The Ute Stampede is a big deal here in Nephi, Utah... almost bigger than Christmas if you ask some. I debated taking Az & Tytan where my parents were out of town and Jord was working then decided to take them. Everyone needs a little Ute Stampede in their life ;] The Ute Stampede consists of 3 parades & 3 rodeos, and a carnival each night basically. Of course we didn't do it all, but we did do a few of the festivities. On Thursday, we went to the horse parade. It was just a bunch of horses and raining, so we just watched it from the car. On Friday, it was the big mammoth parade. I wasn't going to get out but they threw candy and Az wanted to play so we did. We all got out....EVEN Tytan! He loved it! Every minute of it! He loved it so much in fact I got the very first picture of him smiling. He has the cutest smile ever :]






On Saturday, we decided to take Az to the carnival so Mr. Tytan got to spend a couple hours with his Granny Linda! Even though we were only gone about 2 hours, I felt lost. My family no longer felt complete. It is amazing how fast that happens when a new baby is born, but it was good for Azleigh to get out and have some one on one time with her parents. Tytan was a good boy for Grandma but so glad to see us- and I was even happier to see him. This little man is the beat to my heart lately!! I live for him!



No comments:

Post a Comment