**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mother's Day 2013....We're Coming Home!

Not only did Tytan make my birthday, but also my Mother's Day!! He gave me another great gift and worked his lil bum off, so he could come home and have his family together. We spent most of the day at the hospital learning how to care for him, getting o2 for home, meds, and his feeding pump. When they finally realized us it was so scary. I actually cried the morning they came in and said he was going home because I was so scared something might go wrong. In the hospital I could handle something going wrong because the team was right there but at home it scared me being so far from Salt Lake. We had two cars up there, so Jord took his Jeep and my mom, Az, Tytan, and I took our Explorer (yes we had to go buy a new car while we were up there so both car seats would fit). I was a nervous wreck and it seemed like the longest drive of my life. Every time I would hit a bump his alarm would go off and I thought he was desatting. We finally made it home in one piece and got settled in. Now the fun part... Learning our new life!! :] As scared as I was it felt SOOOO good to be home and hold both my babies!! So grateful Tytan has done so well and was able to come home as fast as he did!!





No comments:

Post a Comment