**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

10 Months Old

Our sweet boy turns 10 months old today! I can't help but wonder what life would be like with him here & what he'd be doing! I seriously can't believe my baby boy is almost a year old! This day also means he has been gone for 4 months or 123 days or 2,952 hours. It's been the longest and hardest 4 months of my life, but I have also experienced some of most sacred experiences that I wouldn't have experienced without losing my little man. I have learned without a doubt how much our Heavenly Father loves each of us, how important it is to serve others, how fragile life really is, and what true selfless love is. I wish so badly our little man could have continued on with his journey here on earth, but I know he had a greater journey beyond the veil! We feel him close by often, especially through our little Az! Their relationship grows stronger every single day... Death has nothing on them!! We love and miss you Baby Tyt!! Happy 10 Months Old! We can't wait to see you!! #10montholds #4monthsinheaven #familiesareforever

No comments:

Post a Comment