**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It's Getting Closer :[

My sweet baby boy will be turning 1 in just a few short days. I can't help but reflect back on the emotions we were feeling a year ago. It still doesn't seem real everything we have experienced in one short year. It's been exactly one year today since I had this picture taken. Looking back at the series of events taken place in the last year I would have never ever thought in a million years we would go through what we did. Last year at this time we were so scared, so anxious, & so excited to meet our special little boy, but we never dreamed of having to lose him so soon. I think if I knew then what I know now I would have kept him safe inside me FOREVER! I miss every little thing about him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment