**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Part of the Process

We are still staying with my parents, and well we are beginning to run out of room. Each kiddo had their own room and closet, but Az has so much stuff and toys that we needed to more space. As hard and devastating as it was, we got brave enough to go through Tytan's clothes and put SOME of them away. I have a major addiction with buying my kids clothes. I love it and I buy, buy, buy! I kept out most of what he wore hanging, but I decided to put away all the new clothes with tags away for something in the future whether that means for another baby or for baby gifts. It was hard, really hard, and there were a lot of tears and happy memories. Az loved it and I even let her pick out some to put on her babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment