**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

He's Paved the Way

As hard as it is, what an honor & opportunity it is for Jord & I to been blessed with a celestial perfect son! I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted us enough to send us one of his most valiant spirits. Tytan completed his work here on earth, left a legacy for us all, and is now doing work in the Kingdom that is greater than the human mind can comprehend. As parents we spend our whole lives worrying and teaching our children how to live to return to their Heavenly Father. Guess what? I don't have to worry. My little guy is there. He's made it. He was so perfect, so valiant, and so pure for this earth that all he needed was a body, teach us all some important lessons, and return home. Wow... What a privilege it is to be his mommy! I hate being here without him but I have to remind myself that I am not missing out on Tytans life. The day will come I will get to raise him & the rewards & blessings will be far greater than here on earth! #blessed #hespavedtheway #ourangelbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment