**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

7 Months Old

Today means to things to me, my sweet little man is 7 months old & my sweet little man was taken away from me exactly 1 month ago. It was way too soon & I miss everything about him... His big blue eyes, his soft blonde hair, his smell, and his smile that could light up a room. I have hurt every second of every day since I watched him take his last breath, but somehow because of him & his example I find the strength to keep going on just more one day! I miss you little man! I know you are still here with us, but I can wait to fill these empty arms of mine with your sweet little body! I love you Tytan J! Happy 7 Months! They better be giving you the celebration you deserve in heaven! Love you tons!

Az & I spent our night in the pouring rain celebrating our sweet boy's 7 month birthday. We took him 7 balloons, one for each month. O how I wished he was here with us for these milestones.



No comments:

Post a Comment