**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

9 Months

Today means our sweet little boy has been gone 1/2 as long as we had him with us here on earth... 3 Long Months :( Why does it seem as if he's been gone forever and was only here on earth for a split second? I miss everything about him. I just wish I could rewind time & pause it forever. Everywhere I look & everything I do constantly reminds me of him. Maybe that's the Lords plan of making sure I never lose sight of where I need to return. I wish I could peek into Heaven just for a minute to make sure he's okay & taken care of but I'm sure I would never want to leave if I did. I have to constantly remind myself of the eternal perspective and remember this heartache is only temporary! One day I will have him back in my arms but until then I'll continue to be torn between two worlds --- Heaven & Earth! Happy 9 Months Baby Tyt! We love & miss you so very much!! Thank you for changing our lives and continuing to change others all around the world! We are so proud of you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment