**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Promise to Mothers

"The mother who laid down her little child, being deprived of the privilege, the joy, and the satisfaction of bringing it up to manhood or womanhood in this world, would, after the resurrection, have all the joy, satisfaction, and pleasure, and even more than it would have been possible to have had in mortality, in seeing her child grow to the full measure of stature of it's spirit...When she does it there, it will be with the certain knowledge that the results will be without failure; whereas here, the results are unknown until after we have passed the test." -Joseph Smith 

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry to comment when I don't know you. But I stumbled across your blog through a friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. But your words and the things you post are inspiring. I especially found this JS quote you posted to be so amazing. A friend of mine just lost her little boy a few months ago, so I sent her a link to this post to hopefully bring some comfort. I hope you don't mind. Praying for your family!! Your little boy was (and still is)absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete