**Our LiL' Miracle Boy**

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday!!

One year ago, at 3:34 AM, the sweetest, most courageous, and absolutely perfect tiny little boy entered the world and changed our lives forever!! The moment I laid eyes on my precious baby I felt a spirit that I have never felt before. We knew he was a special little guy, but we didn't realize how special he really was and the series of events that would take place in 6 months. In the 6 short months he was on earth, he brought us so much joy, love, & happiness! He completed our family in so many ways and taught us so much! I can't believe it's been 6 LONG months since I kissed his tiny lips for the last time, told him it was okay to let go, and watched him take his last breathe. It has been one of the most painful weeks of my life, and I wish he could be here and we could all watch him dig into his cake with that big open mouth grin. I pray that the celebration in Heaven is way beyond what it would be here and he is surrounded by those who love him! I know it's not the end and we will someday be able to celebrate a birthday with our baby boy because of the Savior & his sacrifices! I cling and look so forward to that day! For now, we will continue to put one foot in front of the other and do all we can to please both our valiant baby boy & Heavenly Father, so we can feel that same joy we felt 6 months ago! Happy 1st Birthday Tytie Boy! We love you more than this world can comprehend!





No comments:

Post a Comment